Friday, October 29, 2010

   I thought for my first post I would tell you guys a lil 'bout me, as well as, what I will be writing about.
I am 20 years young, happily married to a amazing man. He truly completes me! We have been together since January 16th, 2009. We became husband & wife on April 6th, 2009! That was one of the happiest days of our life! In May of 2010 we got amazing news, that we were expecting our first child!! Which we have come to know is a baby boy!!! We have decided to name him Xavier Shane Akin. He is expected to be here by Feb 3rd, 2011.
   We are a Military Family. My husband, proudly serves in the Army, as EOD. I am so proud of him. I try constantly to let him know how proud of him I am. As well as, to serve as a good, strong, supportive military wife. So for anyone that has any advice please let me know! I would also love advice on parenting or being a mom. I have worked in childcare since I was 14 years old. But I know that is nothing compared to being a parent. I am so open to advice and anything people want to tell me.
   I strive to be a "Martha Stewart" type. I love all type of crafts. So I am sure that my post will be about different things I am trying or doing. I just love how it feels to take a step back from something and be like: I did that! I feel so awesome and accomplished. Maybe I weird.. any of you ever feel that way? Do you guys like crafts or any type of hobby? 
   I am also a Christian. I am not perfect, I do sin, daily. I try my hardest to do as God commands, but I know I can not always do that. I try to learn as much as I can. I try to glorify God in my daily living. So I am sure I will write about that in here from time to time. My struggles and trials I face. My blessings that I receive from the Lord. I hope that everyone will respect my choice of religion. I try to respect everyone else's.
  Bottom line is this:
I am a young woman. I have seen tons of stuff in my short amount of time. I have gone through a lot of stuff, that most people are surprised I have been through at my age. I like to give advice but I will only do it on what I have experienced. Not just talk to talk. I love to receive advice. This is because I am still learning and growing and I want to learn from my experiences as well as others. I am a married woman, I am bout to become a new mommy! Which I cannot wait for!! I am a very proud army wife. I love my family and miss them dearly but I am excited to be starting my own with my true love. I have dreams of my career as well as a big family. I love my friends and most of them are my family : ). 
  


I hope this gives you a idea on who I am and what I will be posting about. 
If you have a blog and I am not a follower please leave it in a comment on here and I will check it out!
Thanks so much for passing by and reading! 


I hope you have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Ok, we have quite a bit in common. For one, I am a Christian as well. Two, we are both mommoes to a little boy =] Ii consider you a mommy already! And three, I also love to look at something I've made and be proud. For my son's first birthday last week, I tried to make everything I could. I spent weeks prior to the party planning and crafting. I can't wait to read more about your life, your journey into parenthood, and of course about your craftiness also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome :) I'm also 20 years young and I am an Army Wife! I can't wait to read more about your life!

    My blog is
    http://tradingdiamondsfordogtags.blogspot.com
    ..I've been going through some really tough issues the past couple of days so my posts are pretty dramatic.. Just didn't want you to think that was my 'normal'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am a new follower. I look forward to reading more about you. Please feel free to check out my blog

    http://armywifeb2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following my blog! and welcome to the blog world! i'm also a new blogger, but already feel like i've known everyone for months! everyone is really supportive and helpful in the milblogging world. look forward to reading more! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. Welcome to the addictive world of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and I can't wait for more! Congrats and boys are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo