1. The best surprise ever would be, to have a vacation set up and planned for me. like Hawaii or Costa Rica or something Rome or Ireland, for me and my family to go and explore and enjoy.
2. The moments when Thoams and I got to be with our son just him and me is my most favorite memory .
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was moving across the country to meet Thomas for the first time and get married and start a family but also have it be a military family.
4. The best part of my day is normally it is the evening when I am home from work and I can cook and play with my son and spoil him.
5. Something I like that most people don't is fried pickles.
6. Something I am willing to fight for is my faith.
7. Something you might not know about me is that I love horses and doing and competing in barrel racing.