Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Long TIme No Talk Everyone....

So let me say I really miss writing but things have been hell and crazy and I was not sure how to even go about explaining everything that has been going on. My life is TOTALLY different and it is all well just insane. With everything has been going on I keep getting told that I need to write a book. HAHA well that is not gonna happen so this blog is my book and I need to make a new one and start fresh and then fill everyone one in on what has happened because I am sure none of yall unless you know me in real life and are close to me could even begin to guess what all has happened. Even when I was updating before I was not sharing everything so I am gonna start because I need to and want to so I can start healing and moving on in my life or myself and of course most of all my son. So Are ya'll still here? And are you ready for my crazy roller coaster that has been this year 2012 so far if so tell me bc I am bout to bust this can wide open. HAHA!
Yes I just went there and said that.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a long time follower of yours and it's nice to see you back! Although you say your life is insane, I hope that it's a good insane... if there is such thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo