Thursday, December 13, 2012

Best Friend Tag


She does not have a blog even tho I wish she did.. But Lyndsi Dawn  Wisdom

1. How and when did you meet?
We met in class in 5th grade at Antioch Elm School. 
2. What's your favorite memory together?
omg there are so many so I am gonna pick 4 top ones. a old one and a recent one. 1. Kiss and Stopping traffic. 2. walking from yours to mine with that giant doll to do her make up and hair 3.Night Out and 666 Red Mustang. 4.Girls Day doing Putt Putt & Go Karts & Bumper Cars!
3. Describe each other in one word.
Stubborn (we both are REALLY stubborn)
4. What's her dream job?
A nurse but I think that changed.. crap :( im a bad friend. 
5. What's her favorite makeup brand?
 omg really crap I wanna say Bare Minerals 
6. What is something that annoys you about the other person?
We are both hard headed and opinionated l0l so it causes our friction but also why we love each other. 
7. If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
I would say they run away to Paris and London
8. Favorite inside joke?
lets go with recent - 666 Mustang
9. Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
I think we are damn near close but I believe it is me
10. Favorite season?
Winter
11. Favorite song?
She has a lot. ONE of her oldies we used to AWLAYS listen to is Austin by Blake Shelton
12. What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with youtube.
I am more obsessed than she is haha.
13. Heels or flats?
She likes heels more I believe
14. Pants or dresses?
pants but she looks great in dresses but doesnt wear them often enough
15. Favorite animal?
Horses. but dogs bc of baby Frisco
16. Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
Chick Flick or comedy 
17. Blackberry or iPhone?
Uh, Iphone.
18. Favorite movie?
TWILIGHT! sparkle. :) jk 
19. Do you guys have anything matching?
not currently unless you count AE Jeans which we only like wear. haha 
20. What's her favorite TV show?
all time fav idk but I kno she liked Jersey Shore 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo