Tuesday, June 28, 2011

down right now

Well I have been MIA due to I just hate being negative. But I am right now. I do not know what to. I am in Florida visiting family & friends with my son. I can't believe he will be 5 months in a few days. I am very happy to be here. I have missed them a lot. It is wonderful to introduce my son to everyone. However.. yes I miss my husband like crazy. But being married and being a mommy has cause me to loose a lot of my friends. So it is very hard. I also can not see everyone the short time I am here so that causes drama. Some of you know I struggle with depression. I hate having to take pills to be okay or NORMAL. Sometimes they help but sometimes not. Lately I am feeling worthless. I am find myself hating myself & my life. When I try to talk to those close to me.. I do not get the support I want or feel I need. I do not know what to do. I miss blogging. Hopefully getting back to it will help. I have been reading up on all ya'lls blogs. :) Which helps for a bit.
Well God Bless!


4 comments:

  1. You are not worthless!! If you ever need to talk don't hesitate to email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're feeling depressed girl, I know how bad it truly sucks.. especially when family doesn't give you the support you want and need. Believe me, I have some family members who don't even 'believe' in depression, which makes things so extra-stressful. Hang in there and try to enjoy being on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I know the feeling. Keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just recently added you or started following you, and I just started, as in like a week ago Blogging. I wish I could do it more but I am a stay at home Mom and Army Wife whose Husband has been in Korea for a year now! I had 3 little girls last year in 2010 so my life is crazy hectic, but this post really stuck out to me! I have been taking depression medicine for a very long time now, and when I became a Wife and Mother I lost A LOT of people whom I truly considered friends! I have the same feelings of depression, worthlessness, etc... as you were discussing! I am a listening ear and am willing to talk, listen, anything. I know what you are going through and need people in my life who can relate to me and my situation! So go follow my blog and I hope we can talk and stay in touch! From one military wife and mom to another, I think you are doing an amazing Job and shouldn't be very proud of yourself!

    <3 Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo