Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hey Ya'll!



Good Afternoon Everyone!!


First off I really need to say a huge THANK YOU! To everyone who commented on my last post. It truly helped and meant a lot to me. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! 


I hope everyone had a FABULOUS 4th of July! But most of all a SAFE holiday! :) 
I came home from Florida on the 1st so we could celebrate with Thomas. Xavier LOVED the fireworks. We went over to a friends house and did a cookout and smores. The boys played video games. Lyssa and I played with the baby and hung out. It was a lot of fun and VERY much needed as well.


I cannot get over the fact that my son is 5months old. (5months & 2weeks to be exact) Where did all this time go. I am still trying to loose the baby weight. I gained 4 pounds on vacation. But I lost 5 pounds this week. YAY!! A huge help from: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/
If you are trying to loose weight PLEASE check this out! It is FREE and REALLY does help! 


I will post pictures soon. You won't believe how much Xavier has changed. Also while I was in Florida... I had my hair changed. It is now BLONDE and SUPER SHORT! The shortest I have EVER had it. But it was needed. 


New Me, New Chapter in Live, New Look.. right? l0l. :)


 I also found out I am now a size 14! I was a 16. So YAY! 2 sizes smaller. That is good. And Marilyn Monroe was a size 14.. so I am good with a 14. I love her! :) I am slowly.. VERY SLOWLY.. like turtle slow. Working on my confidence. :) It seems to work most days.


I also am working on making myself happy, as a person. Not just being a wife and mommy. I am looking for a job.. as well as going back to school. I got a appointment at the college here on the 18th to speak to a Councilor. Excited bout that! Hoping I can find a job soon. As well as find someone I trust to watch Xavier. 


Well that is all for now. 


God Bless!!! <3

-LaLa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo