Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 6

I just completed day 6 of my Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. :)
I must say this: YES she kicks my but.. yes I do have to use the 5 second breaks a few times.
but I do LOVE it and I feel so much better and healthier.
It doesn't help that I have lost weight. Monday, which was day 1... I was 201.6. My last weigh in yesterday I was 197.4
Negative side I missed to days which totally blew. But it was because I got so busy with my son and husband and all the housework and all I just was not able to. I did burn calories cleaning and stuff so atleast it was not missed bc I just didnt want to do it or I was being lazy.

On another note I cannot believe that my son is about to be 6months. OMG! Where did my time go.. SERIOUSLY!  Which brings me to my next question for ya'll. He has gotten off his schedule due to vacation and being sick. Now bedtime is HORRID! We spend 2-3 hours fighting him to sleep. Help please.. any thoughts and or advice??

<3
LaLa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo