Monday, July 18, 2011

HAPPY MONDAY TO ALL TODAY IS A BIG DAY!

I hope that all of you awesome readers/bloggers are doing wonderful!!
Today was a big day for me!
As some of you know I have been having a hard time loosing weight since I gave birth 5.5months ago.
I was 240 when I went into labor. I have been stuck at 198-201. :( TOTALLY SUCKS!
So any tips you have would have on exercise or dieting. I HATE dieting. I have a very LARGE sweet tooth.
But anyways on to my BIG day. I started Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.
Today was Day 1 it was hard and painful and tiring but I did it! I am excited about this and to see results!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the Jillian Michaels works for you! (:

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo