Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Jumping on the Bandwagon for Loving Wednesday

Hello Fellow Bloggers!
I love seeing these post on the blogs that I follow, as well as, I find new awesome blogs! So I figure I will participate and jump on the bandwagon :) 

I will be linking up over at: http://www.littledaisymay.blogspot.com/

HERE is what I'm LOVING about Wednesday!



I'm LOVING that in a few days my husband will be discharged from rehab & the hospital.

I'm LOVING we will be united with our son this weekend <3
(this was taken the last few weeks he has been with my sis :) )

I'm LOVING our new house, which will soon turn into a home. 
SNEAK PEEK OF THE HOUSE:: 

Other things I am LOVING:

-My new hair style, cut, color.
-My new Shampoo (it is made to help my hair stay blonde)
-New MINI straighter (LOVE this for my bangs.)
-Duct Tape flowers. My friend lyssa made some and they are super cute! 
Check out her page at:  Flower Creations
SERIOUSLY CHECK HER PAGE OUT! SHE IS AMAZING AND HER PRODUCTS ARE BEAUTIFUL! 



Well I hope y'all like this. What do you love this week? 
And Thank you to anyone that is new to following.
 If you are new following, let me know Ill check out your blog too! 

Have a Blessed Day! 
 Xoxo Mrs. L.A. 


5 comments:

  1. Love your hardwood floors! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting about your new house! Hope your husband has a smooth recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my computer keyboard frame! I hope your hubby heals up soon and I know you are loving that new house! Btw, your hair is supercute! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that so many good things are coming together for you and your family! It will be great for your husband and son to be together once he is out of the hospital. Yeah!

    I don't usually do link ups, but I am running a contest encouraging people to not only visit new blogs, but to make at least one comment on a new blog, and to share the contest on their own blogs. You can see all the info on my June 1st blog post, or the update from earlier this week. Check out my blog and the contest at poetrysansonions.blogspot.com

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I glad to see your husband is doing well. =)

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo