Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday 5!!!

I hope You all have a WONDERFUL Thursday!!!! 
It is beautiful outside here :)



These are the five things that have made me
Happy
Giddy
Excited
Giggly
Adored

1. My MIL gets here tonight!! (mil= mom in law)
Me, My Hubby, & His Mom in Seattle last year, exactly :)

2. My new kitten, Cheeze It, Pottied in her litter box, that is HUGE for us & b.c she is barely 4 weeks old.
Cheeze It, took over Mommy's sleeper :)
3. My husband coming in to kiss & Hug me Good Bye <3
My True Love <3
4. My Baby Shower in Sunday :D So Excited!!!!
I had this made, since Thomas is EOD in the Army.
5. Hot CoCo & Whipped Cream is Amazing!!!!

Awe I kinda wanna do more.. but I won't. I can't wait to see your Thursday 5 :D

Have A Blessed Day!!
xoxox

~*~Mrs. A~*~

3 comments:

  1. Hot cocoa= amazing. I mean, chocolate anytime you want? Yes please.. Left you an award on my blog ;)Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the onesie! I swear I'd go baby clothes crazy when I go shopping.. if I could haha:)

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo