Sunday, December 19, 2010

challenge..... catch up...

First off I wanna say sorry for slacking lately.. I am just so overwhelmed and have so much going on.. I promise to update soon!


Day 7: Someone who has made your life worth living for.
Oh this is easy.. My husband has my everything worth it. He literally saved me.. from myself. But I will not get into that. The other person is our son that we are currently expecting. (38 days til inducement date is here). My life is about God but also about My husband and our son. I am so blessed to have them and grateful! They are so important to me and I love them so much!

Day 8: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit.
Well that is a few people. But I will say my ex has.





1 comment:

  1. It's SO sweet when you talk about your hubby and son.. gives me the warm fuzzies inside :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo