Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Beauty Of Mommyhood

It is 1:21am and I am awake in the nursery trying to get my son to sleep in his crib. This is the hardest and most heartbreaking thing I have ever had to do in my 21 years of life. He turned 8 weeks on Tuesday so it is time for us to not do the co-sleeping thing. He was sleeping in his bassinet but he is too long for it so we went to co sleeping b.c I was selfish and wanted my sleep so we both slept better with him sleeping with us. Well now that is all he wants to do majority of the time. Time to nip this habit in the bud early. So here I am at 1:20am. I tried the cry it our method.. Props to all you moms that can do that. But I just can't it literally causes me to hurt. He does okay as long as I am in the room with him. From all my reading of research it is b.c this is new to him. So tonight I will sleep in here with him. Then tomorrow or a few nights from now I will be going back to my room if this works. I got him to sleep now with the heartbeat going on his swing (i guess ill have to go buy the cd of it so I don't use the batteries on his swing) and I have the vibration pack from his bouncer in his crib and he is proped up in his boppy. He finally went to sleep and has STAYED asleep the longest like this. Yes my son is spoiled okay. But o well. Atleast he is asleep l0l. To sleep in his bassinet he wanted a lot of padding. I am the same way to sleep, guess he gets that from me. So since I can't put a lot of passing in there with him using pillows or blankets. I used a memory foam bath mat under his bassinet pad and it worked. So he has been spoiled since day one. 


 I got some really cute pictures I am gonna post soon. I still can't believe he is 8 weeks old already. He is out of newborn diapers and in the size ones. But they are a lil big on him still. He is pretty much out of the newborn sizes but I am squeezing him in them still be the 0-3s are mostly to big for him. He is to long for newborn but to skinny for 0-3 l0l. I want him to get out of this " in between" stage but then again  I want him to be little longer. 


All I gotta say is You gotta love the Roller Coaster Ride of Mommyhood right. We want them to grow up but then again they grow up to fast & we want them to stay little.


Well good night this mommy is gonna right to get some rest tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo