Monday, January 17, 2011

Calling All Military Wives, Gf, Fiancée, etc & a story

Okay first off If you are a military wife, girlfriend, fiancée, etc that is interested in helping out another please comment or email me. If you leave a comment PLEASE make sure you have it set up where I can email you back. I will give details to those of you who ask for them and you can decide from there if you would like to help in anyways. Thank you! 


Now on to other subject. 
January 15th marked two years since I left Florida and got on a plane and moved to Washington State. I was 18 years young. Left EVERYTHING I knew, friends, family, my entire home & life, to move 3,000 miles away. I knew that I wanted to start over. I knew I needed it as well. I was not getting along with my parents pretty much at all. I was dealing with a lot of personal stuff that really no one knew about. I was severely loosing myself. One of my very good friends, Chandra aka C, was living here. I had helped her and her boyfriend move from FL to Wa in November, so just 2 months before.  It was a amazing trip. It was my first cross country drive. First time seeing pretty much anything other than Florida and Indiana. Well I had finally ended things with the guy that I really needed to not be with and was so broken from it all.. that C offered to pay for me to move here. To help me out and she missed me. :) Well She also told me of a guy that I just had to get to know. I was VERY skeptical at first. But finally I was like okay why not. We started texting, both agreed only looking for friendship. We talked through text and internet for a month before I let him talk to me on the phone. We quickly fell in love.  Neither of us wanted long distance and both of us were scared due to being severely hurt times before. He was stationed in Ft lewis, which is how my friend knew him. So now I had C and Him wanting me to move. This guy was stationed for a year at my home town. We had many mutual friends but yet we never met. Now here we are after the army took him away from my town talking and falling more in love each passing day. I finally decided that I was gonna move. Jan. 15th, 2009 I got on a place and took a HUGE leap of faith.  I got off the plane very late that night to my friend C and her boyfriend waiting for me.. then off to the side was a tall, handsome man, with a red rose, very nervous there to surprise me as well. Then Jan 16th, at 3:12am we started dating officially.  A few weeks went by & we decided to get married. He asked my dad through webcam, l0l.  My parents approved very well. They had gotten to know him. Well our engagement was official Feb 14th, 2009.  We then tied the knot on April 6th, 2009. Then again on August 22, 2009.  My life has changed so much with these last 2 years. I met the man of my dreams. I got introduced to military life. I got married. Moved 4 times. Got pregnant. Have had good jobs. Met some awesome ppl., made some new friends. I have changed some of my views, beliefs, goals, and so much more!! 
It is amazing to see how much has changed. As well as scary to see how fast things can change, with a blink of a eye and one move or change etc can change your entire life. I do not have any regrets and I praise the Lord for my life, all my blessings. I am thankful for C giving me the happy ending with my husband and my son~! 


My hubby took me out tonight (it is 1:08am so technologically last night). It is even more specially not just b.c it was to celebrate our 2 year anniversary of being together.. but it the last time we had a date as a couple. Since our son will be here soon! I will update on baby soon!! This post is long enough now. Thank you VERY much for reading!~


12 comments:

  1. I will help! Army wife for three years.
    bethy_beard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can email me if you like @arreal.henderson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can email me at gris0384@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for all your sweet comments on my profile. My hubby isn't deployed yet, he just went back to his duty station and my son and I have to get command sponsored first before we can go be with him again. &you can e-mail me at aimousisfamous@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like details please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Love your blog! I'd love to help! 15 year military wife here...email me or check me out on my blog...

    ~Christy
    http://www.ssquadchronicles.com
    ssquad10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to help if I can :)
    And what an amazingly sweet post~ so excited for your little man's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can email me and if I can help I will:
    karen.thuen@yahoo.ca

    Also, maybe it's my pregnancy hormones, or just your really sweet post, but I definitely teared up and cried a little bit. So happy that you and your man are so happy and excited to hear about your little man's upcoming arrival!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love that story, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Army wife of almost 10 years... interested in helping out...
    mandalyn7482@aol.com

    Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's amazing how life changes in the blink of an eye because you are willing to take one leap of faith. It happened to me too. And it was 2 years ago as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is crazy how things can change and how we change as a person! I am also stationed in WA my husband is in the Air force and it has been a huge adjustment getting used to this state!

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo