Friday, January 14, 2011

Military Mondays



Totally Should Check This Out! She Explains on her blog. But this is what She says:

A New Feature: "Military Mondays"

Here on MrsMamaHen, I have decided to create a new feature. It will be called "Military Mondays" where I will highlight and introduce military spouses out there in the blogging world.

Thre are many creative and interesting military spouses out there, sometimes living in some very interesting places. So, let's get to know some!

I will contact a blogger the week prior, to give them a heads-up and a chance to prepare a "Hello!" post if they wish.

I shared this so others can one visit her blog, which is AWESOME!! :) And two so other spouses can participate

http://mrsmamahen.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-feature.html#disqus_thread

Feel Free to pass this as well! Thanks Ladies!





2 comments:

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo