Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Maternity Pics!

I finally got our maternity pictures in.. I would love some feedback on what you think! As well as I am sure the photographer would love to see what ya'll think of her work. :)
On baby update.. he is still not here :( I am trying very hard to be patient :/ 
Thursday I will be 39weeks and Friday is my next appointment at the dr. The plan there is to once again have my membranes swept. The dr said he will not let me go full term, at the the very least not far past full term. I really hope we can get things going soon. We are trying to get me to 4cm dilated. I am 1.5cm now and last Friday I was 1cm. I am also currently 50% effaced. 









































1 comment:

  1. all the poses are great! Some of the pictures are too busy. Like the effects on the picture (swirls and clouds and grungy look) take away the natural beauty of the photo on some of them. My favorite is the 4th one down. :)

    ReplyDelete

I Love getting feedback from you guys! Good or bad. Because without ya'll this blog would not be a success!
So leave me love, if I am not a follower for your blog, leave the link & I'll come check it out :] If your new to my page let me know :] Thanks again for stopping by!
God Bless!
<3 Always,
Mrs A
xoxo